|Wheelchair and disabled access holiday cottage, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Wheelchair friendly ground floor bedroom and en-suite wet room. |
|Disabled access holiday accomodation in St. Nicholas, 1 mile from Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Wheelchair friendly with scenic views, great for accessible attractions, walking and birdwatching . |
- The contract made when you book is between the hirer and the owner; the hirer agrees to sign on behalf of all those staying.
- Once you have confirmation that the booking date is available you will be sent a booking form. Please complete and return this form within four days of receipt together with a deposit of 33% of the total. The balance is due 7 weeks before the holiday date. If the holiday is booked less than 7 weeks in advance then the full amount should be sent with the booking form.
- Bookings will not be held and the cottage may be re-let if payment is not received as per point 2.
- Full instructions will be forwarded to you together with confirmation of your booking on receipt of the final payment. This will include arrangements for collecting the keys and contact point in the event of problems.Please contact us if these are not received within 5 working days of making the final payment.
- Pets are not allowed without prior agreement. There is a charge for pets and you are expected to provide their bedding and food bowls and keep them off the furniture and bedding. Pets should never be left unattended in the property.
- The owners reserve the right to make a £20 per week administration charge for any booking alterations.
- The hirer is responsible to keeping to the times agreed for arrival and departure as shown on the booking form.
- Should the property be unavailable on the holiday date (for example due to damage caused by previous hirers) then all moneys will be refunded without question. However no further liability will fall on the owner. In no event shall the liability of the owners exceed the rental paid. We will do our utmost to give as much notice as possible.
- Please bring any problems to the attention of the owner as soon as possible in order that we can attempt a remedy. We are pleased to hear of possible improvements, but we cannot attempt to rectify (nor will we compensate for) a problem that is not reported as soon as possible.
- The hirer is strongly recomended to take out cancellation insurance. The owner does not have cancellation insurance. If a booking is cancelled in writing more than 6 weeks prior to the holiday then every effort will be made to re-let, and if successful then the deposit (less £20 per week administration) will be refunded. If unsuccessful then the deposit is forfeit. If a booking is cancelled in writing less than weeks prior to the holiday, then the deposit is forfeit and the balance becomes payable. All efforts will be made to re-let, and if successful any moneys received (less 20%) will be returned.
- Customer details will only be kept in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
Every effort is made to ensure all aspects of the property are as advertised. However no oliability will be accepted for items outside our control, nor for loss or injury on the premises. Safety information and equipment is provided at the property, and those staying should read the safety information on arrival.
- The hirer agrees to the following:
- to be responsible for, and take care of Ty Pinc during the let.
- not to smoke indoors
- to make good any loss, breakage or damage caused and to notify the owners of such damage.
- to leave Ty Pinc as clean as it was on arrival, and to return all items to their original places
- to permit the owner or their representatives to enter Ty Pinc at any resonable time to carry out needed repairs.
- that the number of persons staying shall not exceed the number stated on the booking form.