|Wheelchair and disabled access holiday cottage, Pembrokeshire, Wales. Wheelchair friendly ground floor bedroom and en-suite wet room. |
|Disabled access holiday accomodation in St. Nicholas, 1 mile from Pembrokeshire Coast National Park. Wheelchair friendly with scenic views, great for accessible attractions, walking and birdwatching . |
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions - please be sure to read these carefully.
- Please telephone or e-mail to check your chosen date is available.
- Send or tell us your address and we will post/email a booking form to you by return.
- Please enclose a deposit of 33% with your booking form if you are booking more than 7 weeks before your arrival date. Payment can also be made by BACS, please phone or e-mail for details.
- The balance will become due 7 weeks before your arrival date.
- If you are booking within 7 weeks of your arrival date please send the entire amount including any pet and/or towel hire fees.
- Please make cheques payable to M. Davies.
- Credit/Debit cards not accepted.
- Please state if a cot and/or stair gates are required.
- Phone us to arrange for your pet to stay.
- We will confirm your booking within five working days of receipt - please contact us if this is not received.